2021 Conference Registration
Conference Date: June 26-27, 2021
Conference Theme: Cultivating Global Leadership
Location: Placencia, Belize
Conference Registration Requirements
- Submit a two-page abstract of your presentation to email@example.com by April 15, 2021
- Send $250 registration by April 15, 2021 to:
International Center for Global Leadership
30141 Antelope Rd #D780
Menifee CA 92584
- Or register via PayPal, below.
- $150 Asynchronous Virtual Presentation registration now open. Learn more and register.
- Registering for and submitting papers for the conference does not guarantee that papers will be selected for presentation. Paying the registration fee allows for participation in the conference, but does not guarantee the presentation of a paper. Submissions to the ICGL conference will be considered for publication in the Global Leadership Journal. Authors can opt out of this if you wish, as these individual(s) own the copyright and may publish elsewhere. Please let us know your preference upon submission.
Register via PayPal
You may attend the conference without presenting. The registration instructions are the same.
Any questions please email Dr. June Schmieder-Ramirez; conference facilitator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference presenters are eligible to publish in the Journal of Global Leadership published in December and June.